Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mystik Belle to be released on Steam this Friday.

Hello guys and gals! Mystik Belle - an adventure-metroidvania hybrid game I've been making for the last 6 months comes out on Steam this Friday.
All Kickstarter and PayPal backers who backed Legend of Iya for $10+ will receive a free copy just as soon as Humble Store acknowledges my existence.

Since I am the only person doing all the development, marketing and PR - it would've been awesome if anyone who read this could at least tell friends about the existence of this game, be it word of mouth, twitter, or a blog post. Furthermore - if you have a youtube channel or a game review blog - let me know, and I'll provide you with an advanced copy of the game.




Here's hoping this one goes over better than Ultionus: )

7 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Could you provide us with a review copy for Steam?

    Thanks in advance and kind regards,

    Tim
    Ladebalken.net

    tim@ladebalken.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, would it be possible to get a review copy to do an article for gamingonlinux.com? Please either email me directly at btre@openmailbox.org or use the form here https://www.gamingonlinux.com/email-us/ .

    Thank you in advance.

    BTRE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do a gameplay of your game if you want.

    http://m.youtube.com/#/user/JackNolddor

    You could see my email in any video before the gameplay starts

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darkfalzx, You can present us with a review copy the game.

    http://www.diariodeunjugon.com

    tiex@diariodeunjugon.com

    Thanks, Good luck with the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear DarkFalzX

    Greetings, I am Adam of the Fragments of Silicon video game podcast and while we are interested in Mystik Belle here was are also interested in interviewing you about the game in late-August-early-September. If you are interested in this offer please contact me at the e-mail address shardshinjuku@gmail.com and good luck with things.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi DarkFalzX,

    I work for a video game news and review website named Video Games Uncovered, and we would be very interested to do a review of Mystik Belle. If you would like to contact me with further information, you can email me at r.pritchard@videogamesuncovered.com .

    Thank you in advance,

    Rob (www.videogamesuncovered.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete